We are so excited to bring you a new face paint product that is changing the way professional face painters paint!
We get asked all the time if there is a waterproof face paint available for things like water parks, pool parties, hot climates etc and now there is!
Made by ShowOffs Body Art DIPS is Hybrid liquid brush-on makeup that withstands high heat, perspiration, water and natural wear that traditional makeup can’t hold up to.
Perfect for water parks/pool parties because it’s waterproof, Bounces Houses because it won’t smudge off on the equipment and hot sweaty days because it is smudge proof. Don’t let heat and rain ruin your masterpieces or business. DIPS will save you time and money by not requiring touch ups.
Just squirt a little on a pallet, dip your brush and go. Design for detailed line work, dots or one stroke style of painting! Dips works great over other body art background products as long as it’s dry. Now your time spent painting will last, no smears no tears.
DIPS is concentrated makeup for line work only – NOT for background color. There is a learning curve to this product.
Watch the video or read the instructions below.
ProAiir DIPS is a concentrated pigment, cosmetic alcohol-based, highly durable hybrid formula created for use on skin. Unlike traditional cake makeup, DIPS will withstand extreme conditions like warm temperatures, sweating, water, rubbing and other activities that would normally lead to deterioration.
DAZZLE DIPS – This is a beautiful metallic formula that gives a metallic/sparkely finish. It will last a long time but fade a little faster than the standard DIPS because of the weight of metallic pigments.
Although much more durable than cake makeup, DIPS is not permanent and will dissolve naturally over time.
TIPS FOR USE:
* Give DIPS bottles a thorough shaking before use – burp bottles afterwards to release pressure.
* White requires more shaking; you’ll hear it thicken the longer you shake.
* Apply to skin that is clean of lotions, oils and dirt.
* Dispense DIPS onto a small, sealable pallet to avoid spilling and to slow the drying process.
* Thin DIPS with alcohol to achieve desired consistency and to alleviate cracking.
* Load brush from pallet, misting with alcohol as needed to thin, blend or reactivate dried makeup.
* To create new colors, combine multiple DIPS or DIPS with ProAiir Hybrid on a pallet.
* Keep DIPS sealed when not in use to avoid thickening or drying; reactivate with alcohol as needed.
* If brushes or sponges become dry, simply reactivate with another squirt of makeup.
* Pink may stain the skin, apply a white undertone to prevent it.
TIPS FOR CLEANING BRUSHES:
DO NOT USE WATER!
Either allow to dry naturally (reactivate with alcohol when ready to use again) or rub LIQUID SOAP thru bristles and wipe clean with paper towel. Say goodbye to messy water cups.
Removal is easy with LIQUID SOAP or baby oil applied directly. Use of DIPS does require some learning to perfect technique, but the results are worth the effort! Use DIPS for line work over cake makeup, powders, hybrid airbrush base paint or directly on skin.
You may need: mister bottle with 91% alcohol and small plastic sealable pallets for blending and loading brushes.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW: